How To Make Money On Google Adsense

 


How To Make Money On Google Adsense


To tell you how you can make money online through Google AdSense and I am excited for this video because it is a request from the subscriber. If you have any request let me know below and I I will make the next video on it and help. You make money online so in today's video I am going to tell you step by step how you can start making money from adsense from a complete beginner to an expert and I recommend you to get started I will tell you the methods. At the end of this video I actually have a way that will help you make money even faster so let's jump into it today friends I am so excited for it because we haven't had content on it for a long time. Made I'm going to tell you about everything you need to know to start making money from AdSense today as it is one of the best beginner friendly ways to make money online.

See the Reality

So let's get started and I'll show you exactly what you need to do. Before we jump into it, let's first understand what AdSense is and how it works because it's been a while but there are still a lot of people who don't understand and understand this concept. I'll show you how much money you can actually make from it. What I've been spending on AdSense on one of my accounts with Google ads on one of my accounts lately, we've got one thousand two thousand three thousand four thousand five thousand six thousand dollars a day. I have spent on Google ads but this is only one of my credit cards I have more than 30 credit cards where I spend money on facebook ads and google ads so what does it mean I mean people like me are spending money on advertising and you can get a piece of pie I mean I'm spending only six thousand dollars a day I'm actually spending a lot more than that but this What happens when companies like Coca-Cola and other big companies spend millions of dollars a year on advertising? That's the money I spent on this particular ad. It's a deal we made on July 4th. People are leaving. There are two other things that can be paid for clicking on this ad. Basically the owner of this website will be paid because there was an ad on their website so they are going to make money and Google is also going to make money. Is. This is how Google earns its money through advertising. Now you think about it for a second. More than that, my other credit cards should not be included. Getting a piece of this pie I will show you some examples like here um this is the website I used in my example and you can see that these ads are being shown and if people Click on the ads People are not actually going to make money. If we click on this ad on this website, you will see my ad here. This is my ad. I pay to place my ad on a specific web page. And this guy is going to get paid when someone clicks on these ads so before we do that I really want to show you an example of a real quick thing so this is actually my one. 

There is a website that gets 129000 paid views every month which is not a visitor but it is about the page so we will now say about 100000 visitors per month to this website if we do some calculations based on um google the adsense calculator We will see in a second and it is in this financial position that this website earns about 38000 every year. If I had ads on this site then I don't have adsense ads on this site right now because I actually make more money from affiliate marketing on this site and things like that but I probably have about forty I can earn a thousand dollars. Almost every year if I put google ads on this particular website then the first step is easy that you really want to choose a place to dive, I have found a really good website that you can use And I am using it for that. Discovering it year after year is called a hobby so all you need to do is go to Google and discover a hobby and it will appear and there are literally hundreds of hobbies that you can put around your content. There are many subcategories if we click on performing arts. We have ballet dancing, break dancing, line dancing, pool dance, we have salsa swing tango, we have to juggle, we have acting, I don't. We know why it's there but we have all these different places where we can dive.

And this is literally an unused niche that your specific niche to choose from will never run out but if you are a new type and you don't really know what to do and what to do then only I recommend going to Google. The best odd website ideas and you will actually find a lot of people who are already doing this in their daily business and they will give you really great ideas like incomeschool.com on those special websites. Gives really good ideas and I know these guys are creating seven statistics every year with their adsense websites and they give you really great special ideas and you can see the ads on their website They have a lot to do so they know they're really doing it right. And lots of ads but more importantly I tell you how to take care when choosing a place so I got some ideas here and I basically made some small ideas. Are

And some of these topic ideas just for example e so I actually went out and I got the keyword um woodworking projects and basketball drills, well what did i do, you actually have a free here Can use a tool called ubersuggest and I basically added that I discovered a hobby and I got a hobby of woodworking. So I put in some stuff and got woodworking but I fixed it and then I went and put woodworking in this tool and I got a key word called woodworking projects then what did I do in this tool put woodworking projects and I started to get keyword ideas ok then i started to get Let's see if I can do that before I do it. niche site but more importantly there is a difference between these two ideas so just go and put your place in this ubersuggest tool it is free to use and what it does is it actually gives you keyword ideas For example, we have woworking odworking projects and for beginners we have got woodworking projects like woodworking projects woodworking projects to sell small woodworking projects but you will see the right on the right to see this that say SEO hardy is yellow which means almost medium to hard type but if we actually go to the keywords that I mentioned earlier that these are some of the things that I did before this video basketball exercises you see The keyword difficulty is all green, so basically it will be easier to categorize, which means it's easier for me to categorize. You're going to have to do a little bit of layout, but it's specific to these specific metals It will be very easy to categorize the words.

This is for the keywords here after the medium to hard key. You actually want to target the keywords that have CPC cost per click if there is no cost per click then it means No one is actually advertising on their words so you will not get any benefit. Money because there is no advertising but anyway this is what you want to find if you want to find vegetables and you want to keep looking for um for keywords from which you can create really good content and so on. To do this you can use ubersuggest just like I showed you here that it is completely free to use and you just want to go through it and you just want to find something like basic The best thing I can tell you about specific research I can't tell you is you know exactly what to do and what to aim for but do something you enjoy or give you some kind of Interesting even if it is a little difficult to rate because it is a lot of fun for you. If you have difficulty finding a place, just go to Google and there are many experts online who can give you the best odd ideas. The next step is easy. You want to start a simple website. Well now I'm going to show you an example in a second. But all you have to do is look for what we call H. It will cost you about two to three dollars a month to host a website, you can just go to Google and provide the best web hosting services and I will leave a video below on how to start a website that I I'm not. This video is going to show you more about AdSense for beginners. When you start your website you need to upload a theme.

But the most important thing is to choose a place that you enjoy. You choose a place that is easy to classify. Now it is not 100 right. Now what I want to emphasize. That's what a lot of people are going to say. Franklin You need to worry about what's in the top 10. So for example, if we take one of my keywords here, you will see a lot of videos that use this type of material to do basketball shooting exercises. Hey you need to make um you need um we'll just go here we don't need this sheet anymore um also see if you really put the keyword and it will bring ideas for you too And if we actually put this keyword in Google we scroll straight down to the bottom. You've also found other keyword ideas for your articles. We have shooting drills for soccer basketball shooting exercises at home. These are the best basketball shooting exercises at home but what's more important is that a lot of people are going to see the front page and they are.

I'm going to say oh I can't outrun this website. I can't outrun these websites. I'm not trying to leave many of these websites behind. I'm trying and what I'm trying to do is go for volume volume volume so a lot of people will focus on it so here is one that i can easily outrank because it's not even dot com So I will be able to out-rank it no problem. It would be easy for me to rank, but what most people do is focus on trying to rank four or five keywords that you want to do hundreds of articles over time and a year or so later. Will begin to appear in large quantities. As for traffic, as I said, we went from zero to 50 a day in two, three, four, five months, and we wrote only seven articles in the beginning. Up to a thousand visits will be reached. All you have to do this day is write the content and don't worry too much about what's on the front page. It would be hard to leave behind but I understand that I can easily get my website on its front page if we go to the basketball shooting exercises at home it is a bit weak but see that it has sports rack Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.

Pinterest

You know Pinterest has no website. It's just a simple picture. So there's no context. There's no beef. You don't know. There's really nothing there. This particular keyword you should be able to get is on the front page of your website now which I want to talk about even though we say it immediately. When you first start your website there is something in it that contains some things. What you can do is give you an initial boost in traffic and it is also good for Google that you build backlinks and things like that go to Pinterest. Start a Pinterest page based on your specific location and How to start posting content and linking back to your site This is going to send traffic first and it is going to be like an initial traffic boost that gives a good signal to Google but more importantly That is, it actually creates what we call backlinks. I click on it here and I click on the link here. It links back to this website and it creates what we call backlink and it generates traffic.

 So it's like an initial promotion and gives a good signal to Google. Well that's a great way to go. And now start increasing your traffic to your adsense website. If you don't want one of these best ways to get adsense faster and make more money, then go and start a YouTube channel. For example, this YouTube channel earns about 300 a day. If you do not want to build a website, this is the fastest way to make a quick revenue from AdSense, so these are easy steps for a beginner that you can really How To Get Started With AdSense Website Leave some free videos to the right which will take you step by step to some other ways to make money online and I will also link all the free videos that I have mentioned in detail in this video. Don't forget to subscribe. Below the notification bell. Leave a comment. I'll watch one of the videos on the right.

Tags

  • add ads to your website
  • google adsense optimization
  • adsense account login
  • adsterra alternative
  • place ads on my website
  • adsense advertising
  • google ads blogger
  • get paid for ads on your website
  • ads for blogger
  • get ads on your website

0 Comments